Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hey Vlada

I'm glad you took it in the fun sense it was meant. I share your frustration with lack of knowledge from Kry but I have spent lots of time on the other end of the stick to know that the most information we want will never be forth coming until it happens. That is just how it works. The best source is to be in constant contact with RM for updates.

In my experience all the deals I have done have been kept under wraps till completed. I seldom worried about parties in discussion but outside influences that may cause me to change a deal.

Think of it this way. You see a list of sale items for a yard or garage sale and see a Van Goegh for sale and realsie that the owner doesn't realise what he has. You best bet to secure the item is not to tell anyone about it. The worst thing is to have others find out.

I know it is a bad anology but it is the beast I can do right now. Back to yard work.

New Message
Please login to post a reply