Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 01, 2009 06:09AM
May 01, 2009 07:51AM

Read the statement carefully. I was not bashing the posts. I was critical of what they felt they had the right to do after they posted the articles. Posting 20 articles ( which is a good thing ) then turning around and adding and preaching a ton of negative opinions does this Board and any newbies any good.

One of my reasons for starting this board was to give new investors a shot at knowing some true facts about this company. Like i said, there is a ton of negativity attached to this stock and we all know that, along with much political risk. Still i felt and still do it is worth the risk and the ratio (risk - reward ) is to me outstanding.

This task of a Hub leader has been like herding cats, I do thank all who have help maintain order and a positive outlook. To those of you that criticize NO_ Bear can take a hike, without his help this board would not be here!!!!!! That is a fact!! Again to the rest of you, thanks for the support.

BOSS KENT

May 01, 2009 11:41AM
May 01, 2009 01:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply