Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: INSULTED !

posted on May 07, 2009 04:14PM

I will keep this short.

I feel INSULTED. To THINK THAT THIS INFORMATION MAY BE AVAILABLE AND IS BEING DELIBERATELY WITHHELD until the Quarterly Report is prepared and released; it smacks of questionable corporate practise.

You continue to want daily and weekly updates so your come off as the boy who cried wolf!

AND,

1. Until shareholders get official information from KRY Management as to what could be expected in compensation if KRY goes to Arbitration, how can I judge if ANY Settlement or Buy out offer is fair, unless I have something to judge it against.

When to the time comes for a decision you will have all the information you want but so far there is nothing to decide. You are asking for speculation on something that may or may not happen.

2. Does anyone agree with me that The Company owes shareholders the courtesy of a VALID appraisal of what the Company and shareholders might expect, if KRY went to Arbitration?

I agree but not till the decision is made to file for arbitration. That is when you will know the amount. It isn't up to you to decide how much it should be. Please show some patience and try to understand how things work.

3. KRY's Attorneys are also representing EXXON, and probably others who are Arbitrating against Venezuela, so it should be easy for KRY Management to obtain a VALID estimate as to what may be obtained by KRY via Arbitration. THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE RELEASED TO STOCKHOLDERS. as an example of looking out for shareholders' inerests, and good corporate Management.

If Kry came out and said 100 million or 100 billion what differnce would it make. Until Kry decides to go that route it is all fantasy. A large number may make you feel better but you have to wait till the time comes to file.

4. Instead of issuing a Press Release ASAP that would GRAB the attention of the Public, and Brokerage Houses, KRY will be undermining the importance of the information that could positively affect the value of the stock: HOW? By delaying the announcemnt of what should FIRST be ;made Public, via a Public Announcement. THEN the information is included in the 1Q Report.

There are many different ways of running a company. Some like Agapov have a PR at every drop of the hat. How is that working for them. Guys like you and me don't change the market because we hear something good. You need to relax or sell and buy RML if you want constant PR.

SO, IMO, the 1Q publication shoud be delayed until a definite buy out or settlement OFFER CAN BE PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED! Then, Management can give their opinion or recommendation in the 1Q Report.

That makes no sense at all. There are rules to follow and you don't get to make them up. I will say it one more time. PATIENCE, you will know soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply