Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Wish these 'promoters' would at least get their facts straight. He says Gold Reserve has " 9 million ounce Brisas deposit in Venezuela" One has only to go to the Gold Reserve website to find out..

The value of the gold and copper reserves
Using $470 per ounce gold and $1.35 per pound copper the mineral reserve, utilizing the traditional smelting process, at Brisas is currently estimated at 10.2 million ounces of gold and 1.4 billion pounds of copper.

Please tell me what permit Rusoro has obtained? I guess KRY is less discouraging than I had figured since

they have obtained at least 2 mining permits to operate Venezuela mines in the last twenty years, including Tomi, La Victoria (Lo Increible). And they operated the Revemin Mill that processed the ore and met the permitting needs for that. Nice history! Maybe this writer thinks things are looking up for us, too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply