Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
G
May 14, 2009 12:21PM

Is Doug living in Finland, too?

If not, like a business man he is: is he calling, e-mail to someone like that no matter what time is in Finland?

Something got my attention...first post

''Dear folks,

I reflected on what RM had said while working out in a gym this afternoon. Right now is 5:30pm (Finland).''

it was 10:34 am in CA

and after many posts...

In this time, Doug is reading the posts and opps...got upset and called/e-mail Eddy right the way

Eddy is correcting according with Doug's sayings and mores posts...tra la la

In this time, Eddy is dumping half of his KRY shares, got back to inform his loyal posters here on the board, that...GRZ is better choices and grey clouds will cover KRY in one or two weeks, BUT, he is keeping half of his KRY shares

I am asking myself: if I am a KRY shareholder and I put my hard worked money in, WHY should I write here about my actions (dumping KRY, buying GRZ)...?

We talk here about money and when our investment is involved, we measure our words in such a way to not create any doubt

Just my 2 cents....

Bull Frog just came back from western trip and he is waiting for so long this end of May to pocket back his money worked so hard

Do you thing that Bull Frog will be happy to see grey clouds on KRY when is not the case?

If you want to stay positive, do not forget what

Kerry Smith of Haywood Securities said….

KS: Yes. It’s 16 million ounces of reserves and +25 million ounces of total resources—so it’s big and it would be a long-life mine. It’s simple mining and metallurgy, and it’s at sea level, not at 4,000 meters in the Andes. It’s got good infrastructure; a lot of the things you’d like to see in a project. It has incredibly cheap power because the government subsidizes power. Power off the grid in Venezuela, all from hydro, runs two or three cents per kilowatt-hour. You can buy diesel fuel and gas in Venezuela for five cents a liter. So it’s going to have low cash costs. The problem is it’s in Venezuela. The situation has gone on for so long. I think if the government really wanted to nationalize the project, they’ve had plenty of opportunity and would have done it long ago. My simple view is that the government doesn’t want to nationalize it, and will figure out a way to move this project along. So at some point, it will get permits and go into development by somebody.

AND ADD MORE: WE HAVE THE CONTRACT IN GOOD STANDING, NOTHING CHANGED!

New Message
Please login to post a reply