Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hey, jimmijazz,

I have sure learned a lot from the posts on this Board. No question about it, and I admire a great many of the opinions expressed on this Board, but only time will tell whether I made an error in this investment or not.

Regarding your comment:

"If your plan was to invest in Kry and then have Fung and Co. change the way they do business to suit your needs..."

Fung wasn't doing business this way when I bought the stock. It's only recently that KRY has gone into this "silent mode". Poor Richard Marshall, to be thus kept silent. As for Robert Fung, there is no doubt in my mind that he is gifted with excellent management abilities. I have read his CV.

Thank you for expressing your concerns about my investment in KRY, WHICH IS LONG TERM, (as I have stated before) and may even be longer term than I ever anticipated, unless good news is coming soon.

vlada

New Message
Please login to post a reply