Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

KRYisforme "IMO I feel that you are trying to provide a sense of insecurity regarding KRY."

Not me! It is KRY Management that is causing ANY sense of insecurity by their failure to issue any encouragement or information regarding ongoing developments, and this also applies to the general investing public and brokers and is reflected in the stockPRICE.

Yes, I have said this before, and I will say this again.

If there was any expectationof good news by the PUBLIC, the stock would reflect it!

Remember, this stock was once over 7 USD and there is a simple explanation IMHO of why the pps is in the mid 30cent range - no publicity, no new positive developments given in Press Releases or Conference Calls

I'll give you an example, when gold was at 550 USD PER OUNCE, it was estimated that we had 16.86 million ounces, verified.

What do we have at 900USD PER OUNCE, and why hasn't this fact been touted.The price of gold has nearly doubled and so our reserves have increased, perhaps close to 20 million ounces or better, but no one has been told anything.

Do you see what I mean?

vlada

New Message
Please login to post a reply