Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Who is R. Fung

posted on May 20, 2009 01:59PM

sasa, i'm not disputing the mans credentials or even saying that i wish we had someone else in charge...

what i am saying is that i'm sick of people using the EXCUSE: "fung knows what he is doing" as a "catch all" for everything....

when we are kept in the dark: "fung knows what he is doing"

when the situation looks impossible: "fung will pull a rabbit out of his .."

i realize hugo chavez is an incredible basket case when it comes to business...but the fact is that many posters here use "fung" as a last ditch "FACT THAT WE WILL PERSEVERE"......

the fact is that kry's PPS and stock performance has been less than stellar, and mngt has not always been entirely accurate with regard to PR's...

fung may/may not come out successfully in venezuela but that remains to be seen....

i guess what i'm saying is that as the end of JULY approaches i will take less and less comfort in statements like: "dont worry about kry not filing, fung knows what he is doing" and just feel insulted by them....

the pressure is on now like never before....we'll see what happens....

New Message
Please login to post a reply