Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
May 23, 2009 07:43PM
May 23, 2009 08:40PM

money, i've never known you to be a "pumper". you've been in/out of this thing and always seem to post your true thoughts. i agree with you on this one...

i dont plan to buy any more until theres a major development but i wont be selling either (i think most of us are in this boat)....

i'm not keeping my "finger on the trigger" for the first time in years...i think we're going to have some real crazy s9it happen the next few weeks (by end of june is my guess)...may 28th may come and go but i can see a pretty crazy scenario developing...

if kry follows historical trends- we'll probably get bad rumor/news that lowers the PPS followed by great news that jumps the PPS followed by......

in any case, i'm going to try and keep a cool head and not jump (buy/sell) on a moments notice....most likely imo those who buy or sell quickly right after the announcement (whatever the announcement might be) will probably make the wrong move....

it will just be nice to be reminded of why i invest in spec stocks to begin with...this flat/dry BS has gotten old....i can feel my "spidy senses tingling"....

May 24, 2009 12:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply