Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

CJR, I thing there will be a little run before the may 28 deadline base on historical trades, I find it hard to determine if we get a run after either way if KRY announce an extension on filing or file for arbitration, I would want to think an extension will be more of a positive for share price than filing in this unforgiving backwash country, still hard to read, 20 mil. oz gold and country risk, greed and risk, you will think greed win in a $960.00 gold price environment, still leaning to an extension as a positive but some just love legal action against someone most love to hate including me. I don't know if I've ever pump, maybe in my earlier time when I totally believed in this play, and risk was minimal, now I just try to put everything out there, good or bad and let others interpret it as they choose to, people put their, money on the line, I want to sleep well at night with a cleared conscience, and I do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply