Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

From the right field nosebleed section.

posted on May 24, 2009 04:34PM

Hey it seems as though the board is settling down into a more normal stance. I have read almost every post that has come across here since I got here and that is thousands. Even though I am a mediocre investor, I feel like I have a grasp on the situation even though it's from the nosebleed section.

I know many, including myself, have complained that things are taking too long and I am not going to single out anyone because I have been reading these complaints for three years. I know lots of posters think that the situation with the bondholders is dire, and many longs sold out or went broke along the way.

We have had to deal with some real political changes at home as well as in Venezuela. We have had to deal with the biggest turndown in the market which is still playing out, and a market that does not act correctly anymore so that you really can't use common sense anymore. You are almost better off sticking your ear to the ground or your head in a hole. Gold has went from 550 to over a thousand while I held this tanking stock.

Worldwide, politicians actions, including Chavez, have become unperdictable. Politicians will do whatever they must do now to hang onto power even if it means doing things 180 degrees to what they said or done in the past. I think this fact is going to work to our atvantage here.

Imo originaly Chavez bolshivick revolution deceided that they did not want to honour our contract and let it just die on the vine. Unfortunetly for them the oil prices have plummeted and they are broke. Because the downleg is not over in the US and other previous industrial (debtor) nations and world oil consumption is leveling off, Venezuela shows no real prospect of oil revenue at least five years out and they have killed all their working relationships with oil producers. I would guess there are many oil executives who will never pump oil there again until Chavez is gone, period. Now Venezuela needs to open a gold revenue stream that estupidos have blocked with their own bs and incompitent acts, how fitting! Their unfortune is our fortune.

The bondholder thing, whomever was behind it and for whatever reason is irrelevant now, IMO this is not a bad development. The bondholder suit has finaly brought some focus and more pressure towards closeure to this situation. IMO the bondholder thing was about Chavez announcing all mining will be joint venture (a material change). Whether or not it eventually becomes a joint venture dosen't matter because Chavez with his statements, has done material damage to our shareprice by suggesting that he did not plan to follow the contract (remember Sanz? "We have a legal problem down there") and he pissed off the bondholders at the same time. The bondholder suit is speeding this thing up IMO even more than if Chavez just needed the gold for his regieme to continue. If we go to arbitration, the bondholders suit will have sped that along and saved us some money to hold on to a settlement comes, because we are not going to go BK.

If there is some wierd announcement game played and the SP plummets I will be buying because there will be a settlement. We will be mining or we will be bought or we will be financed or we will win arbitration and it will be for more than .30 cents a share.

I have tried mining and it's hard work finding ore. These idiots are standing on 20 plus million ounces of gold, but they're also standing on their peckers.

Hondo

New Message
Please login to post a reply