Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: I hope there not going to wait to file arbitration.

Re: I hope there not going to wait to file arbitration.

posted on May 27, 2009 04:06PM

The thing I don't understand is kry has been talking to them for over 4 years and nothing has happened. So why do some of you think talking to them another month is going to make a diffference???? Let me see the last 4 years youve been giving us the runaround but I hope tomorrow you say yes here is your permit!

Come on guys you can't see they have been just using them for their social projects.

Mr.Fung please put another 100M in for another Hospital and we will give you that permit injust another short 6 months.

It's time for KRY management to act, I'm really suprised all of you longs don't feel that way.

You make it sound like we've been waiting for this final perit for 4 years and there has been no progress. There has been a process that has been followed including meeting our social obligations. I think if you look at other countries including the US and Canada, permits are not handed out immediately. There is a process that also includes environmental permits. The process in VZ hasn't been that different except that they take as much time as possible in acting.

You ask why talking to them another month is going to make a difference. I would ask why waiting another month for a solutions is unacceptable. I want this over with ASAP but that doesn't mean I'm prepared to bail and sell. We have a management team that is working on the problem. Will they be successful? I don't know but I do know that no one on this board has any more knowledge then KRY management so I will stick with the what I know.

We can disagree on whether we should file immediately. We could even both agree that they should file immediately but it doesn't really matter. Management will continue to do what they feel is correct. You can voice your opinion by voting at the AGM. I will there to vote my shares and ask questions. I invite all posters that have a problem with what is going on to attend so they can address management and get answers for themselves.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply