Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Between the Russians telling the Venezuelans they will have to..

Between the Russians telling the Venezuelans they will have to..

posted on May 30, 2009 07:22AM

...close their existing producing mines (given the insanity of the new mining law), the mining unions screaming "foul" and "corruption" at the top of their lungs and KRY using the passage of that same law to bolster our international arbitration case, I think things are looking pretty damn good right now. Hell...KRY is lucky we are NOT producing at this point. It's a no-brainer for Fung.....change your stupid law or we go to international arbitration and use it against you to win our case resulting in oodles of money for the capitalist pigs and NO mine and NO gold and NO jobs for Venezuela.

My only concern is how we finance ourselves thru arbitration and how that might dilute our stock, etc.

The fact that the Russians appear to be in the same boat as us is very, very encouraging. I was afraid that the Vens were cutting a side deal with the Ruskies to "F" us. As time wears on that does not appear to be the case.

Yup...I think I'll get that new airboat in jet black..

May 30, 2009 02:29PM
May 30, 2009 02:41PM

May 31, 2009 04:16AM
May 31, 2009 10:22AM
May 31, 2009 10:58AM
May 31, 2009 11:45AM
May 31, 2009 02:18PM

May 31, 2009 04:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply