Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Between the Russians telling the Venezuelans they will have to..

Great post, GW. I believe you are the "best" on the board. You share terrific links, and give honest assessments of what is going on with KRY and the world-wide economy.

For the life of me I can't undestand why we haven't given notice that KRY INTENDS to file, period. Somehow, KRY has to start the clock running, and if I am wrong, can someone explain WHY I am wrong?

If KRY sells our equipment to finance arbitration, won't KRY be in violation with the Vz Govt. as at some point, should KRY receive the Permit, KRY won't be able to perform and won't have the money or the equipment.

At some point, I suspect KRY will get a "take it or leave it low ball offer" when KRY is most financially vulnerable and I would further expect that it will come from China.

Needless to say, KRY cannot wait until Vz changes their Mining Law, which KRY was told did not affect KRY in any event since KRY had a pre EXISTING mining contract.

TIA, vlada

New Message
Please login to post a reply