Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Between the Russians telling the Venezuelans they will have to..

For the life of me I can't undestand why we haven't given notice that KRY INTENDS to file, period. Somehow, KRY has to start the clock running, and if I am wrong, can someone explain WHY I am wrong?

Kry has INFORMED Venezuela that KRY has an OPTION TO FILE for arbitration, not that it WILL file for Arbitration. Do you understand the difference? Sometimes it takes a great deal of repetition to get through to some people. I do try.

I'm afraid you are the one who is having trouble understanding. You have answered your own question. Kry has notified VZ that if a solution to receiving the permit is not reached Kry may exercise their right to file for arbitration at some point after the 6 month notification period expires. No where does it say that at the end of 6 months Kry must file for arbitration. Kry gave notice and started the process so that they have the opion to file when they feel it is in the best intrest of all shareholders.

As far as to having someone explaininbg to you why you are wrong, I have a couple of suggestions. Go back and re read the replies to your questions over the past months and you will see people have tried to explain to you how this works but for whatever reason you seem to ignore the replies.

For the life of me I can't undestand why we haven't given notice that KRY INTENDS to file, period.

I will try one more time. Kry now has the option to file for arbitration. This was accomplished by following the rules and giving VZ a formal request 6 months ago. This means that if Kry doesn't receive an amicable solution to the permit problem they can give go to arbitration to find a solution. Filing for arbitration is a negotiation tool to be used by KRY when they believe it is the right time.

Personally I don't think you want an answer to your questions. I think you simply want to continue with your crusade to file NOW! I tend to agree with OldFool when he wonders if you are a soft basher. You and backtokry might even be the same person. I hope this is the case because if you aren't a basher I'm not sure you will ever be able to understand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply