Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: buddha call. buddha qoutes that apply to kry. for GW's "confuscion"

buddha call. buddha qoutes that apply to kry. for GW's "confuscion"

posted on May 30, 2009 04:18PM

Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.

There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.

To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.

It is better to travel well than to arrive.

I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.

Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.

Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

New Message
Please login to post a reply