Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

negotiations....

posted on Jun 01, 2009 12:07PM

imo....

kry is now in a "position of strength" to bargain with venezuela...nobody wants to touch venezuela with somebody else's money...

i.e. if venezuela can find someone (anyone) else to finance and bring the mine to production in the current climate and with the overhanging liability then...so be it.

we'll go to icsid and take a beating there instead of getting constantly f'd by our partner the ven govt...

my approach would be exactly this....

"here are your social projects...completed.... do with them what you will but we are having a ceremony on sunday to give them to the ven people with all the fanfare, media, and free food we can muster....you're welcome to show up..."

"if we dont have a fully permitted mine by sunday then we will announce our filing of arbitration at the ceremony...."

these are our intentions.....if you have another idea, please submit it in writing by sunday.........

anything else is pure BS!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply