Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: U.S. Firm Sues Venezuela’s Oil Giant over bribe attempt

I wouldn't pay a dime and this company did the right thing, why stoop to this corrupt country level, if this sick practice is going to stop it has to start somewhere, companies that support ethical practice should find this company and support it in any way they can providing they have been straight up all the time, of all the corruption out there, bribery disgust me the most, this stems from personal experience a long time in the past, can always look back with a clear conscience and feel good no matter what I may have lost out on, don't want to preach ethic for I'm no saint, just bribery rob me the wrong way and its a rampant practice worldwide but in some places like Venezuela, the Caribbean, Russia, China, India and Africa it has become an acceptable way of life and the good tends to lose out more and more than the bad, knowing what I know about Fung, this could well be the reason why we have been waiting and waiting

Jun 03, 2009 03:48PM
Jun 03, 2009 05:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply