Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: RE: Cancelation of Hugo TV show and trip for inaguration

Re: RE: Cancelation of Hugo TV show and trip for inaguration

posted on Jun 05, 2009 07:13AM

If the outcome of this stock play depends on the demise of Hugo Chevez as some of you keep implying, then good luck but dont hold your breath.Iv heard this same story for my fifty years about Fidal Castro and only old age is finally catching up to him.Hope history isnt repeating itself with Chevez.If our only chance is someone taking the idiot out or some kind of coup then maybe its time to sell and move on.

The days and months keep going by and we hear nothing.We keep giving ourselves dates to look forward to for some sort of resolution. Next up is June 24 kry annual and special meeting.Will we hear anything new?Maybe,maybe more of the same."we continue to meet,bla bla bla". Then the bondholders situation comes up in July.If still no news where do we go from there? I guess time will tell.Hope i live long enough to see it through,figure i got another 30 - 40 years left in me,lol

Bill

New Message
Please login to post a reply