Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0in; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I happy some of you are real or at least think you’re real.

Does anybody have the days of cash on hand? We have to be getting down less than 100. If something is not done soon we won’t have the money to fight this legally. I have seen this plenty of times were the company just files for bankruptcy and management issues new stock and assumes the remaining assets. Old shareholders like with GMs are left with nothing.

I say if that course is inevitable we liquidate board and managment so they get nothing out of the mess as well. I nominate Options girl as the new CEO. You don’t happen to be Russian. If you have you have 4th grade education you could do a better job.

New Message
Please login to post a reply