Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I have to respectfully disagree on multiple points. Can you give me one positive thing management has done in the last 4 years? Management of its own fault or not has been unable to deliver the permit. Meanwhile other companies have moved into Ven and have built positive relationships with the Government.

1. They have not officially clarified the environmental issues the minister of Environment raised and refused our permit on. They did say that the issues raised have been worked through. No details were presented and clearly the market agrees this answer was not official or backed by anything remotely usable in valuating the stock positively.

2. They have not clarified the Paris situation that was raised in the news. Namely personal associations inside of management is preventing the permit.

3. They have done very little to cut cost in comparison to lets say GRZ. They are continuing to honor a contract that in the markets opinion V as abandoned. If the contract is in good standing management should be able to show how and why.

4. I have been lead along for several years now by press releases that Crystallex is in positive ongoing discussions with Sr. V officials. Who are this meetings with what is being said. This is all of value to shareholders.

5. GRZ was offered a buyout, all be it low. Where is our offer? We have better, higher grade ore. Explain this one to me. At our current price we are a deal for anybody with extra cash.

Frankly I cannot understand the continued defense of management. If you think we as shareholder are powerless. You are as guilty as most in contributing to the current financial crisis. It is up to shareholders to make sure managment is held accountable. Trust me whether we make out or go bust, current management and board will make out like bandits. As to the little investor having no say we are all little investors. The big funds are just that, organizations that represent the individual investors by pooling money. Problem is the big funds could care less about the stock they own, which is why company boards are made of friends and neighbors. With one share I could change the board if no-one opposes me. Step up think more of yourself. The market and the world needs it

New Message
Please login to post a reply