Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: As Investors

posted on Jun 10, 2009 03:26PM

I can somewhat agree with you in regards to the permit. We are dealing with a backwards country. That being said I was attracted to the stock because of the existing mines it had in V and long time working inside the country.

What has me displeased is the total lack of communication in regards to past and recent events. Don't get me wrong I don't want anymore Easter comments.

I am not even sure what we are waiting for at this point. So many reports have come out un-rebuffed I have no idea what it would take to get us back on track. Listen, at this stock price I have no reason to sell so I will stay engaged.

Let me ask this. Are any members of this board current or former employees of Crystallex? I feel like I am talking to Richard, Fung and Bruce.

I know I am beginning to sound like a basher but in 4 months my investment is toast. They same people that said all would be answered in June are now saying July. We are in the game or not. If not we should file for arbitration immediately and stop all expenditures.

For the people that keep saying we should continue to honor our contract for future legal reasons. The logic behind this is crazy. Your essentially saying when we run out of money we will be breaking our contract. No, no, no if a party stops honoring its end of a contract you sue them for compliance or monetary damages. You don’t continue with the contract unless both parties are in compliance or make reasonable assurances they will come into compliance(the give me some time system). If that is your stance I have a whole bunch of gold bars to sell you. Keep sending me money and I will send them when convenient. Look at the oil rigs that just shut down in V. V was not honoring there commitment to pay so the rigs were shutdown. The contract is frozen until both parties are incompliance.

I am not saying to freeze everything and break compliance. If V is negotiating in good faith and a resolution is at hand, great continue. This however would be news worthy, the fact we have silence only means more of the same. Management is in the dark as much as us. If that is they case expenses should be shaved, V should be sued, and the new waiting game begins.

New Message
Please login to post a reply