Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

To Roy,who we all know reads Agoracom

in response to by
posted on Jun 27, 2009 12:22AM

Now thats an example of a real professional newspaper.I must admit i love the question being asked."How much will the Vens be forced to pay",not will they be asked to pay.You got it right Roy,FORCED to pay ,if not by a settlement then arbitration,Your finally getting it,you cant trick, then steal and rob average Canadian and American people that invest their hard earned money into a country that they thought they could trust and think you can get away with it.The world is a small place now and it wont take long for investors all around the globe to know the cancer that is growing in Venezuela in regards to investing.If you think you can steal from the Chinese and from Russia and get away with it,good luck,they are just laughing at you (Ven) Something you dont seem to understand which i cant fiqure out,is this.Why would anyone invest in a project or company if they didnt expect a profit.? You seem to think that is a crime.Why would i work 35 years of my life, saving up for stuff like my kids education,taking care of a parent that has the mind of a child and cant look after himself and i invest what i have in a project in Venezuela thinking i could make a little more than just keeping what i had in the bank.Is that a crime Roy?I would almost guarantee that if the average Venezuelain knew how we were being treated they would be shocked. But your not a Venezuelian are you Roy,your what ever pays the bills this week!

New Message
Please login to post a reply