Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jun 28, 2009 03:07AM
Jun 28, 2009 06:35AM

Chewy a couple of things would have to happen for your fears to come true and I just don't see it happening. First off you have to believe that the note holders actually have a case which I don't. I believe Kry is still negotiating with them currently . Many ask why negotiate if they have no case? The reason is the same as why Kry is negotiating with VZ trying to reach an amicable solution when we are in the right. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong the best option is usually to reach an agreement to control the process.

Secondly, Fung addressed the question of money at the AGM. He said that Kry has never had a problem in the past raising money when needed and they would deal with it should the problem arise.

Lastly the burn rate now that all social obligations have been met will be reduced. Add in that Fung has said that they will make a decision soon on whether to file for arbitration. If arbitration is the route the cash burn will be greatly reduced to legal fees and some operational costs. If Kry doesn't file soon we will know a deal is in the works and cash won't be an issue.

I think everyone should have a look at the question and answer sheet and read the answer to question 7. We have wondered for a long time what has been said at the meeting with VZ and what VZ really wanted. The answer to Q7 talks about VZ expressing its desire to find an amicable solution. This is the first time that I know of where Kry has said that VZ recoginises there is a problem and wants to find a solution. To me this is the single most important thing that came out of the AGM. For a change it isn't just Kry trying to find a solution and getting no response from VZ. Both side want this solved now.

Jun 28, 2009 11:18AM
Jun 28, 2009 02:17PM
Jun 29, 2009 11:23AM
Jun 29, 2009 12:07PM
Jun 29, 2009 12:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply