Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Nope, So far the options that were suppossed to be issued at the AGM haven't been reported. I just checked my sources and nothing has been re-priced.

The options were never supposed to be issued at the AGM. The vote was on whether to allow the company to issue options.

This will be a indicator on some sort of price range if thiers a comprimise..

I disagree. The options will be set by market rules governing the price that day they are issued.

Maybe Fung is waiting until they see more clarity on this settlement/agreement or arbitration.

This doesn't make sense to me at all. They already have all the clarity they need. I believe it is common place for the BOD to hold a meeting after the AGM. The issue of options would have been discussed there and the decision on how many and at what price has probably already been made. I can't be sure but I think options have to be reported no later than 10 days after they have been issued. It might be 2 weeks but no later than that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply