Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: What does the .24 price indicate to average shareholder?

Lar, I believe they voted for 8 million options. I haven't done any research on it but since the options are used a compensation instead of cash the amount issued may have a cash value similar to the options that were rescinded last year. In other words there were few options issued at $1.10 to reach the same monetary value as the options at .24.

You are correct about the 10 days to file and I don't care how many they give Fung as long as he gets the job done.

When the information packages first came out to shareholders detailing the options plan I had wondered about the time frame of getting everything settled. Would we already have an agreement if the options had been approved last year at $1.10. I guess we will never know.

Either way Fung deserves every penny he gets for wading through the VZ political quagmire.

New Message
Please login to post a reply