Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Many have talked about VN starting up "the mine". They/VN may or may not have all the technical data needed from whatever is on file w/re to Las Cristinas however, it is my understanding that they want to mine both Brisas and Cristinas together in which there is nada plans, engineering and EIS. JMHO but I think VN and a number of worriers here are barking at the moon if they think anybody other than KRY can start anything but Cristinas in any reasonable amount of time. Not saying anyone is implying that. And from what we have heard from RF, for political reasons, it aint us. I will make a wager that we file for arb and then a Russian or Chinese company comes in with an offer. VN is in too big of financial trouble to make any acceptable offer other than something that would be paid out over time and that would be totally unacceptable to RF and the major share holders who have any clout. I know I wouldn't go for that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply