Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 16, 2009 12:21AM
Jul 16, 2009 12:55AM
Jul 16, 2009 09:19AM

Jul 16, 2009 09:19AM
Jul 16, 2009 11:57AM
AGORACOM
Jul 16, 2009 03:02PM

None of us are here for Thumbs and on that we agree 100% "I think most will agree I ain't here for thumbs."

With the rest of your comment I would like to add my thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing from Fung that will shed any light?

I disagree, the rumoured PP and confirmation of RML's interest in the notes was recently challenged here as BS. The NH action deadline is approaching, cash is running out, and you don't want an update from the CEO?? Hmmm?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not at all that I don't want an update. It is that I am of the opinion that we will in fact get nothing of substance beyond what he has already said.

If he were to say anything of consequence which you and the rest of us would be interested in hearing then he puts himself in the position that he should have issued a press release about it.

That does not mean that you cannot read between the lines of what he says and conclude something useful but that will only be your opinion. While I will appreciate hearing your opinion I do not think he will flat out answer any questions put to him.

Again I will appreciate your comments on what ever he says or does not say if he in fact consents to speak to you.

If there is anything of real substance going on I doubt that he will talk to you for fear of slipping and letting something out that he does not believe the company should let out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply