Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 17, 2009 12:45PM
Jul 17, 2009 12:52PM
Jul 17, 2009 03:32PM
Jul 17, 2009 06:23PM

OF.....I said the completion of the Medical Centre, not the opening of it. That's not KRY's responsibility. Their job is to complete the building, to the point that it can be equiped. It might be just the embaraament that Chavez nees, to have the new Medical center completed by foreign nationals, and left sitting there because Chavez won't fund the equipment.

Maybe KRY will even equip it, just to make them so endeared to the local people, that they will really get behing KRY, and yell and scream to have the mine start building.

Yeh, chavez generally doesn't listen to his people, but I have read now that he is srtarting to respond, as he is up against the wall, with his castle tumbling down around him. Even he should be ablre to see that he has to start reacting to the men/women on the street, or he'll be facing a popular revolt. At some point, the military that are not in his back pocket, will turn against him, and he'll be finished....IMHO

Penderite

Jul 18, 2009 01:04AM
Jul 18, 2009 01:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply