Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Geez OF, why the strong reaction. I only corrected your word "open", to "finished". And, I didn't say one way or the other as to the possibility that it actually would open. I made some suggestions as to what 'could happen' And I can't see how what I said way back when, contradicts what I just said in my post.

Penderite, I must disagree with your assessment of your initial post that started this whole thread. Here is the post you made. I'm highlighting the part that I think OF was asking about.

Wouldn't it be nice if the hospital/medical centre, which will definetly be open this month, was the place where the big announcement will be made. I see it very unlikely that the medical facility would be open with big fan fare, without some major announcement at the same time.

The completion of the medical centre is the climax of a very excellent run of social programs for the surrounding area. The opportunity for a really big deal will not be missed by Fung.

I don't think it is a co-incidence that the completion of the centre, AND the deadline for an announcement of a satisfactory conclusion, are both 2 weeks away.

I say they happen together, with much fan fare... No need to have to arrange a seperate event, and have to call all the important people back again, to announce a deal.

IMHO,.....what say you?

I had the same reaction as OF. When was it made public that the medical centre would be definately open this month or do you have information we don't know about. When you say the completion of the centre are you talking about being fully equiped. If you mispoke could you please clarify what you actually meant.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply