Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: New hospital of the Claritas will give Crystallex to the Institute of Public Hea

space, i would'nt be suprised if the clinic was already finished but rangel (or some other "official") was asking kry to postpone the ribbon cutting because of "technical issues".. like "thanks for da clinic mang, but we dont got no doctors right now so hold off on da opening ok"...

we're in a terminal holding pattern at a time when the market is moving fast. the bondholders and kry are supposed to meet in court at the end of this month to schedule the re-constituted proceedings....but how long will it be until the court actually hears the case?

i think if i was the CEO of goldcorp i'd buy kry (for a song), hold it as a "wholly owned subsidiary" and sit on it until hugo is gone (2 years max)....i can see some real suprises coming up, but who knows when...

New Message
Please login to post a reply