Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

a post from pam on the OT board.

posted on Jul 23, 2009 03:07PM

i thought some of you that dont (or rarely) check the OT board might like to see this...pam has the good taste not to post this on our discussion board but i do not...i hope you dont mind pam...and my thoughts and prayers go out to you..

Re: Did we scare the ladies away.

posted on Jul 23, 09 02:30PM

Can only speak for myself kracked. I'm sitting in ICU praying that my father's body starts working again. Scared away???? I've gotten such a tremendous outpouring of love, prayers and good wishes from so many members here in the PM forum that it brings tears to my eyes. Through all the BS, fights, differences of opinion etc... one thing has become very, very certain to me since Tuesday. Unfortunately it has happened behind the scenes so that nobody but myself has witnessed it. For better or worse, we are a family here. And when the chips are down the support we receive from one another is amazing.

Thank-you all and I will be back soon....

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply