Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Makin' good catch, Sanz have also mention the legal issues, which say that Vz may have tried to grab only to get a legal opinion that they will face an arbitrator award and in this instance they have no grounds, remember Chavez authorizes this contract and transfer concession by decree, looking back management has done everything required to comply with term of contract and more, they may have build a bulletproof case on an already binding contract, if it comes to any compensation settlement I would much rather an arbitrator deciding the value than Chavez, I would still like to see KRY put this mine into production, just feel that way we all win ( including Vz. ) and our time here was not wasted, I'm at the point where I would really like to see a conclusion to this, the wait and everything around it is so frekin' boring now, it's months past the time to move the heck on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply