Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Big Volume and we finish even.. - PASTA and EZ

posted on Sep 10, 2009 02:20AM

Joe

If anyone's investments ride on the advice of anonymous characters on chat boards, they have bigger issues. KRY is what it is, speculative BUT they are not waiting for mining results they have them, it is just the unknown of Chavez and company. That MOC is worth something. We have to wait and see what the market will give us. Obviously cash is an issue with KRY but the bondholders have shut up and from what I see have not made any moves so I would cautiously assess that viability is on the back burner. I do want to see this resolved BEFORE we need cash but Fung et all have been in the business a long time and if there was NO talks going on, I doubt he would wait this long. Time will tell if they are fruitful or we go the ICSID route. Remember GRZ and KRY have 2 different guys at the helm, one is reserved and connected (KRY) and the other is an in your face take no prisoners kind of guy (GRZ). You are witnessing 2 different approaches to negotiations. As well, one has a solid MOC the other a concession so we are on 2 different paths. Don't get them mixed up.

My hats off to EZ and Joe by the way, to act rationally now is something truly cool characters have. If you are panicy, heed their words and understand the wisdom of years. I am not saying they are right, don't know, just know that when people panic, money is lost.

CIAO FOR NOW!

EZ
Sep 10, 2009 08:23AM
Sep 10, 2009 09:05AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply