Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Sep 12, 2009 12:15AM

Sep 12, 2009 12:29AM

Sep 12, 2009 12:35AM
Sep 12, 2009 01:30AM
Sep 12, 2009 09:29AM
Sep 12, 2009 09:51AM

Interesting first couple of posts Seahawk! Let me take a STAB at your questions.

Long time shareholder..first time poster...does anyone know if someone who is a bondholder (or part of this group is able to be a shareholder of KRY as well?).

Yes they can also own shares.

If the bond holders are taking no action at this time because they are aware (have been told by KRY management) about ongoing negotiations etc....wouldn't you think that if this were happening...if able, they would be buying up the stock as well..and we wouldn't be sitting at these lowly price levels?.

If they were privy to inside information they wouldn't be allowed to buy. I personally don't think they know much more than we do. To the best of my knowledge Crystallex still has someone working on an amicable settlement with the bond holders.

Come on guys/gals..is no one else worried like me....for the bond holders to hold off on any action...they must be somewhat privy to what is going on...or are they just holding off on Fungs good word?.

They would have the most up to date information about the path Crystallex is on but wouldn't know the out come of what Fung is working on since no agreement has been reached and no permit announced.

If they are holding off any action because they have an idea of what is being negotiated...or tried for (i.e. the permit still)...how long can they give this to play out...and if this is looking successful at all....don't you think they would be buying the shares up left right and center...(if they are able to)??...surely someone must have some thoughts on this?.

I have some thoughts Seahawk. You are asking about the bond holder holding off using the assumption they have inside information. Perhaps they are holding off because they have a very weak case in court but wanted to get information from Crystallex by using the courts.

If the law allowed the people to buy/sell stock because of inside information I'm sure it would be done far more often than it is now at the risk of going to jail.

Here is an observation for you. For someone that is a long time shareholder like yourself I wouldn't be too worried. Most long time shareholders have riden the highs and lows of owning Crystallex to this point because they believe in Fungs ability. Are we worried about our investment? I know I am but not because I think we will end up with nothing. I'm worried that I won't get full value for my shares because I'm frustrated with the time it is taking to get the permit or make a deal for our MOC. I am willing to wait for arbitration if need be.

How long have you been invested in Crystallex?

JJ

Sep 12, 2009 10:39AM
Sep 12, 2009 12:13PM

Sep 12, 2009 12:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply