Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

My conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep 12, 2009 10:47PM

I agree Razz. I too was wondering if this Observatory group was actually a group, or another 'lost in translation' phrase, which really meant a few people who were observing the situation..

Anyway, as I had to get back to work earlier, I wrote my thoughts on the VZ Headline news piece rather quickly. When I was thinking about this later, I started to see the real possibility of something going on here, much larger, that would explain some things.

If there is any truth in what I surmised, it is not hard to imagine the difficulty in keeping things quiet. Yet, because of the way the law works in VZ, anything can be said without any worries of legal action. Soooooo, most people take everything said as meaning very little, until proven to be correct.

This is a bit long, but bear with me, and think about it....

If we look at the fact that Chavez has pretty much alienated the western/capitalist world out there, and that there is a growing awareness of just how bad Chavez's business sense is.. ( duh, NIL ), it does not take much of a stretch to see that there is a lot of opposition to the way Chavez is running/ruining the country. From the business sector in VZ, the political opposition, some of the unions, and many of the unemployed, there is a growing unease (to say the least), that a change is defenitely needed. Even a lot of the ordinary police and armed forces are probably questioning the type of force used in keeping the citizens 'under control'.Lets not forget that every soldier has a familly.

If indeed the intelligent business sector of VZ, as well as the heads of the many international corporations that have been royally scewed by Chavez, as well as the ones that are still in VZ, but are being put in a strangle hold by Chavez, all got together, that would be a mighty force. Add into that the Chinese, ( Fungs contacts) who are much more 'capitalistic' than Chavez would like to think, and most likely look on him as a pompus idiot, strutting around thinking he's in control, all the while taking him lock stock and barrel. The best minds in business, rich, devious, and powerful, could very well orchestrate a finely tuned coup, with the help of the people mentioned in this V-Headline news, senior armed forces personel ( not told until the last minute....because of the propensity to leaks), and others. This would not be the old military coup, but a coup run like a business.

This would explain why it has taken so long for anything to happen with KRY. It would explain why nothing has, or could, be said. It would explain Fungs mysterious meeting in France, at the same time as this other purported meeting with heads of mining companies and this 'consultant'. It would explain the supposedly secret goings on with MIMBAM, and the various rumors. It would explain why, when we have heard so much of the billions of dollars slated for mining development, nothing has happened. Chavez may very well have gone too far, and lost control of key ministries, ministers, and high officials, and critical leaders of the armed forces. This could explain why Chavez has been absent so long. We have all heard the rumors of why he was away so long before, and why he had missed/canceled appearances. His life had been threatened. That kind of opposition does not disappear. It only grows stronger.

An 'armed forces coup' has not worked, and most likely will not, with all of Chavez's 'contacts' in the forces. However, get together bright minds, business minds, lots of money, very large gold deposits, very large oil deposits, and giant multinational companies that have been royally screwed by a power hungry imbecile leader, and with the help of powerfull VZ politicos, ministers/officials, business people and influencial armed forces leaders..............

Well, lets just wait and see..............

Penderite

Sep 12, 2009 10:51PM

Sep 13, 2009 03:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply