Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Before we completely dismiss RF for our perceived notion that he is doing nothing and DB is getting somewhere there are a some things to consider.

RF, RM and DB have said VZ is motivated to reach a solution without going to arbitration. I think it is safe to say that any money coming for a settlement will be coming from Russia. Perhaps the problem for a decent settlement or deal with KRY is that VZ/Russia wants to get rid of GRZ first. GRZ can file for arbitration next month and would probably do so given DB's style and comment about their plan.

KRY may be well aware of this or even party to the plan if there is one thus they have been laying low till GRZ is dealt with. The only reason for KRY to lay low would be if a tentative settlement has been reached that may affect any offer for GRZ. {Purely speculation} Remember DB wants 5 billion plus for his copper and 10 million ounce gold property and RF has said 2 billion for our 20+ million higher grade property. Which sounds more realistic to you?

It also isn't surprising that GRZ has seen more movement that KRY. If VZ/Russia plans to make an offer a company with 56 million shares and lots of money in the bank will move quicker and higher than a company with well over 300 million shares and little cash reserves. Any accumulation of GRZ is much harder to hide than of KRY.

I don't think KRY is worried about cash because they know what is happening. Fungs style is definitely different from that of DB. While I admit it would be nice to see more communication coming from KRY I will stand behind the guy I believe is the smartest over the guy who keeps telling me he is the smartest.

New Message
Please login to post a reply