Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

CJR - I give you a thumbs up. This has been my frustration and I voiced as much to RM. His response was basically that KRY has never had a problem raising cash so they don't expect a problem now. Well, I never had a problem getting a date in my 20's but now in my mid 40's I would'nt expect the same.... Time change, cicumstances change and with no information what should we think?

I also voiced my concern about the lack of information and got back a "I'll ceratinly pass that on."

To be perfectly honest I did lighten up a third of my holding after that though I still own more than most of the KRY BOD; another fact that has always bothered me.

I think also that Doug B's open and honest approach has helped his PPS. Hell I'm in the black now on my GRZ holdings. I con't believe the situations are that different in regards to VZ's plans. GRZ has drawn a line in the sand and shown some strength. I wish KRY would do the same. We are all hoping and putting faith in Fung, but I grow tired. Half of me is expecting to wake up to a PR that KRY is seeking bankruptcy protection. BTW, I said this to RM and his response was that bankruptcy has never been a plan for KRY mgt. Well, who plans for bankruptcy? OK then what IS the plan?

OK enough. My last though is that either Fung is the best and most effective negotiator or he is the stupidest man alive. I am hoping for the latter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply