Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: 3 pops at grz, kry painted to .27 again........

posted on Sep 19, 2009 12:13PM

rayzz, i'm not gonna nit pick...."90 mil +equipment" or "100mil+"....who cares... if you think kry is in a better situation than grz at this point, or that grz is being manipulated, then thats your opinion...i wish somebody would manipulate kry up 100%...

but to me it seems the only gold stock in venezuela thats doing any good (as far as PPS goes) is the one company that's openly said "we're getting the hell out of venezuela"......that says something about venezuela imo.....

as far as fungs "big deal" our market cap is 79mil dollars! how much negotiation can it take to work a buyout? seems to me if someone wanted to buy us out they could do it pretty cheaply....also, if you were negotiating with a gold producer you would definately let that rumor out to interest other parties imo......no, i have a feeling fung might be negotiating with government entities, which scares me, he should know better by this point....hugo has'nt exactly been forthcoming with payments to companies he's nationalized or even been very timely about payments to companies he "negotiated buyouts" with......

to be honest, i'm getting more and more worried there may be something else that's keeping us from filing arbitration....like a legal issue we are unaware of, or another factor that only mngt is privy to at this point....this whole thing stinks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply