Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Engaged in a Process.

posted on Sep 18, 2009 09:29AM

Time is our enemey, cash is burning, status of our current situation is vague without ongoing communications from management. This does create a position of frustration and anger, particularly when ones own assets are at risk; this is not surprising as we are afterall human in nature.

Below is the latest information I have on our current status in communications from RM and I read into comments made realizing that RM cannot communicate anything official, but perhaps he is attempting to say something. (I guess reading between the lines so to speak - yes not an exact science.)

What I sent to RM:

Hi Richard,

This does need to be said whether or not you or mangement agrees and I do appreciate your comment specific to "detrimental to comment", but at some point something needs to be communicated. How long can Crystallex continue to operate without any signals or otherwise that indicates something is going on. Please remember that you are inside the company and privy to events and have these events to keep you going, but please try to remember those investors outside waiting for direction from management. Yes, I also have heard it is tought to predict time lines etc, but can you advise investors that specific events/actions are occuring and that these same events and actions have a window of probablity to occur within the next month or so?

Thanks in advance.

Response from RM: (I highlited key words)

Hello Mr. XXXX. There's nothing specific to timing I can predict. The Company is engaged in a process that it believes could bring a prudent and timely solution/resolution to the Las Cristinas Dispute without the International Arbitration process. The Board is monitoring the situation and process closely. Crystallex updates shareholders upon material changes or events with press releases and regulatory filings and with its quarterly MD&A and Financial Statements.

I do realize how frustrating this situation is and I believe everyone would like clarity, transparency and closure in the shortest possible time.

Regards,

Richard Marshall

I do realize our patience is running thin - believe me I do understand! If we knew what they were engaged in we may perhaps feel better about the current situation, but for now we do know that they are. Lets hope it materializes into something that proves positive for all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply