Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 12, 2009 01:22PM
Oct 12, 2009 02:57PM

Chewy, great find.

I've just consolidated the English translations from your post. It mentions LC and LB directly, for the first time in a while. This whole article REALLY EXPLAINS why we have been waiting, and why Management couldn'y tell us what was happening. This is VZ's plan for the area with regards to gold mining, and it was not possible for Fung to report anything, until VZ had made their plans clear, or at least btought them out to the public. Mentioning LC and LB, saying that they are working on having them included in an overall plan is tres important. First time I know of that this has been announced in conjuction with specific overall plans for the area.

I believe this is the beginning of the end of our wait, as this piece specifically mentioned recognizing working with 'foriegn investors and companies. It also mentions that the 'expantion' of gold has been accompanied by 'social projects'......seems to me this is refering to the social work done by KRY

"Sources from the company CVG Minerven, responsible mining, told Prensa Latina that is working on the preparation of a plan not only for productive investments, but also social, to cope with an expected expansion of the sector. In Guasipati, recently found Prensa Latina, the track is used for impromptu games of baseball for children in the area, while around grazing animals, with the consequent danger to aircraft landing sporadically. This scenario is inconsistent with an expansion program that includes foreign investors and technical cooperatio inconsistent with the growth plans of the company expects to produce 40 tons of gold for 201n with countries like Cuba.

The overall projection is to consolidate the exploitation of deposits such as Las Cristinas and Brisas del Cuyuni and start the operation in El Callao gold traditional center, as in other areas of Bolivar State. The potential of the region, still not fully identify, is enormous. Only Las Cristinas gold deposit largest in Latin America, has an estimated 32 million ounces, although experts say it may actually be up to twice. The process of expansion of production is accompanied by social improvement projects for the region, located in the Venezuelan state of Bolivar, in the context, that includes the reactivation of the two airports.

The workshops proposed by the company CVG Minerven must determine how many homes and hospitals are required, which roads should be expanded and how many local markets and passenger terminals are needed.

The possibility of granting of new gold fields include, as planned, small-scale mining under conditions of increased industrialization, beyond outmoded and polluting processes used by this sector. According to CVG Minerven experts, this entails the establishment of a technical assistance plan that allows them to insert into the mine development schedule. According to CVG Minerven experts, this entails the establishment of a technical assistance plan that allows them to insert into the mine development schedule. According to Torres, the working groups will enable a dramatic improvement to the municipalities of gold, on the basis of sustainable development, taking into account the environment and the health and lives of gold miners traditionally forgotten."

Penderite

Oct 12, 2009 03:35PM
Oct 12, 2009 03:58PM
Oct 12, 2009 04:34PM
Oct 12, 2009 08:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply