Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Sorry about my muxip of your handle, Ianvestor65.....

Yeh, your probably right about KRY not being involved in mining LC. After you pointed out the difference in wording of posts, I see what your saying. I do believe tho', that they are going to be relatively fairly well treated, because they are an 'internetional company', and VZ is dealing with many 'international' companies, and countries. These other companies and countries are not niave. If VZ was to rip up KRY's MOC, I think it would make these other entities somewhat nervous about their involvement with Chavez. As well, there has been mention of using the 'borrowed billions' to pay large past 'debts'. So I don't believe Chavez is going to leave any 'dirty laundry' around. So many of thosed owed also have bussiness dealings with Russia, China, Iran, etc. , so the ties might make things rather awkward if debts aren't settled.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply