Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All the biggies have large option positions, all from June 2009. I would say they kinda knew something back then.

I've been thinking ( oh, oh, here he goes AGAIN, thinking!! Please!! no more conspiracy theories!), that in the last couple weeks, there have been several 'hints', and parralel comments. To me this is all but telling us that we really are, actually in a 'process', and have been for a while.

First we are told by MIMBAM and CVG that THEY ARE IN A PROCESS to inventory all the areas where there is gold, and with mention of the NEED FOR HOUSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE and with WITH SPECIFIC MENTION OF LC AND LB'S 32 MILLION OUNZES. Then there are RM's comments, where he say's WE ARE IN A PROCESS THAT WILL LIKELY/HOPEFULLY GET US A DEAL FASTER THAN IA.. He also says that KRY is fully aware of the financial situation, and of us shareholder's worries of 'dillution', and that they WOULD HAVE FINANCING IF NECESSARY.

Then, for me the 'Kicker', was when he all but told us, without actually saying it, that we can expect something very soon..........He said, and I paraphrase......'THE FACT THAT THE COMPANY HAS NOT FILED FOR IA, SHOULD SUGGEST TO YOU THAT THIS PROCESS ( again, that word process, like he's trying to tell us something?) MIGHT HAVE LEGS.'

Then we have the comments by Rusoro that we saw yesterday, that it would be HELPFULL TO HAVE A RESOLUTION TO THE CRYSTALLEX AND GRZ SITUATIONS and GRZ, and that it would be NICE IF THEY HAD ACCESS TO THE RUSSIAN/VENEZUELAN MINING FUND, and that they are looking at/working on, something, 'BUT COULDN'T BE MORE SPECIFIC THAN THAT AT THIS TIME'........ Could it be that VZ's JV company with Rusoro, VenRus, or whatever it's called, will be the recipient of 'mucho dinero's' from this Rus/Ven bank? To deal with Crystallex?....Quite a few hints in Agapov's statements.

So when I put it all together, all the CAPITILIZED STATEMENTS, they sure seem to me to be pointing in one direction....IMHO anyway. It keeps ME hopefull anyways.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply