Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: CHECK THIS OUT!Invasion of concessions makes difficult the investment

guys, i was really hoping for some thoughts on this article. especially other translations/possible meanings....if i'm interpreting the spanglish correctly (probably not)....then it sounds to me like the CVG told this reporter that:

1. both CVG's concession and KRY's contract are in "revision"....now that does sound like a process.

2. the russians have lost interest in LC (sounds like a negotiation ploy)

3. brisas will be taken back and the govt wont have to pay a dime (we'll see...5 years from now)

One inquired that groups of Russian investors have been flying over the zone and have seen the affectations of the concessions on the part of invaders. An industrial source informed that this problem has taken to the Russian investors, to reconsider the projects that initially thought to develop

With respect to both projects, it expressed that the same will be rescued totally by the State, indicating that the concession of the project Breezes of the Cuyuni, won and the goods that are there revert to the State without needing indemnification and with respect to the Cristinas, whose concession is of the CVG, it said that the same is in revision, including the operation contract that has Crystallex, that is a Canadian company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply