Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

For me it is kind of like this. After three years I have become complacent in a good way. I have no control at this point so their is no need to get emotionally attached to whatever the outcome is whenever that is. One day I may wake up to an excellent outcome and we will all be relieved. Or we may go into arbitration and we will go into quiet mode for years. Or it could string out for several months longer based on some new financing. Whatever it is it is "only" money. It has nothing to do with ones health or well being. All one really needs on this Earth is quite simple. A place it live safely, enough money to feed our families and the love from close family members. Simple pleasures like a walk in fresh air and of course the internet. Money is so fleeting that to place to much importance on collecting it is to miss what is really our purpose.

New Message
Please login to post a reply