Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Very good

posted on Oct 25, 2009 06:42PM

I have been impressed with the quality of the comments, the logic, and the assertions. Ez, I couldn't have written it better.

I keep saying that, if, after all this time, nothing of substance was going on between VZ and KRY, we would be at the next step. So the ONLY conclusion is that something of substance IS going on. I think that they want to have the small independanr artisan miners dealt with before they give out any permits to ANY foreign entity. Wouldn't look good.

The quality and amount of the social projects that KRY has done, directly for the people, and their airtight MOC, makes it extremely difficult to blow KRY away, without jeporadizing any contracts they are wanting to put together with other companies. And of course as EZ said, the equipment and quickness that KRY could have it in VZ.

Just gotta suck it up and wait just a little longer. The EUPHORIA that will emminate from this site and everyone and their families will be undiscribable.

Pender

New Message
Please login to post a reply