Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

Re: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

posted on Oct 26, 2009 04:00PM

thats much better than calling me a "small fry" investor. i will say that my fries have gotten much smaller under fung's management...

however, since you asked: rayzz-"As been stated by many on this board if you have lost faith in managemnt of KRY then why would you continue to hold an investment in KRY. Makes no sense."

i dont sell kry because of the worst possible reason...ego!

if i sold my remaining shares and kry pulled a rabbit out of thier ass and actually hit a big payday, i dont think my mind could take it after all this time...

if kry folds and 5 years down the road i get a $20 check from the class action i can live with that....i rolled the dice, i took my chances.

as far as language goes.....the latest pr states they are "seeking a solution"....i'm hoping the "process" did'nt go out the window...to me, "involved in a process" suggests they are actually working on a solution..."seeking a solution" means they hav'nt found anything yet....

New Message
Please login to post a reply