Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

Management has pretty much indicated that the next information will be coughed up at end of quarter. If that is the case, the two most likely scenarios are an announcement of arbitration or bankruptcy (imo). Is it possible that they could already have word of a deal but are not be able to release this information until OK'd by Venezuela with that "OK" coinciding with the end of quarter? I have no idea.

If KRY announces arbitration at end of quarter, it would appear that Ballinger was the smarter tactician. Why? Because we unnecessarily wasted 6 F'n months of cash burn (that we can't afford) trying to negotiate with these crooks....that's why.

I know...I know....Fung is a man of honor and integrity that puts the shareholders first and is in the process of pulling off a stunning surprise 10 bagger (minimum).

Let's say we end up going the arbitration route and we prevail, yet Vz. does it's damndest not to pay...I wonder how long it might take to actually get paid. Is it like getting hit by a drunk driver with no insurance or do we get our checks for the $12.00\share settlement in the mail within two weeks of the IA decision?

New Message
Please login to post a reply