Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex still trying to resolve Las Cristinas dispute - Venezuela

Pend - 1st I did not say that those who have only faith and hope have blinders. I said that if that was enough for you then I applauded you but for me it is not enough.

Second - Maybe I am crazy but when I invest in a company I expect a return. If whacko theatrics get me a double then I will take that over patience and sound business practices. The market is not a club. It is about winning and I hail the CEO who wins.

I have also stated that if Fung comes up with a hail Mary that far exceeds a double from here I will hail him even more and eat crow.

The fact remains that GRZ has doubled. KRY has been stuck at .25 If not for the MM keeping it stable we would be lower.

The only point in your post I will dispute is that we do not have any proof VZ officials are engaged in a process with KRY. The president of CVG Minervan (our supposed partners) has publicly stated his detest for KRY and even in his comments around the taking of Brisas he said we were free to go as well.

RM's emails are no-speak. They answer questions without answering them. I have received the same responses and I could cut and paste them and they would match every other. But that is his job and he does it well. The people who share your opinion take his cut and paste responses and applay affirmative confirmation that all is well. That is what I have referred to as rose colored glasses.

One other point (and I'm not referring to you) is that those of us who simply ask for more concrete information and stated we are not willing to live on faith alone have been blasted and insulted. None of us has personally insulted those who live on faith alone.

No one can convince me that I MUST be satisfied with no real information coming from KRY considering my investment level. Neither do I demand that you or others abandon your faith. But why are we blasted as bashers when the expectation of being informed of how our money is being used is the right of every shareholder in every company?

New Message
Please login to post a reply