Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

When you think about it, VZ has Brisas, but GRZ refused to had over all the data. It will be years before VZ can mine there. No $$ coming from there, but a great deal of money has to be put in to get Brisas up and running.

When you think about it, KRY's LC cannot be built quickly without KRY's co-operation. Years before production. With KRY's co-operation, all the years of data and the equipment come within weeks. Building the mine would be only 12-18 months away.

If VZ was to just take LC from KRY, NOTHING could come out of the two areas for at least 3 years, probably more. That would cost VZ bigtime. No golden $$$ to make payments on the many billions borrowed.

When you think about it, one of the mines has to be on a short time line for VZ to get anything back from the 100's of million ( i billion?) to get both LC and LB up and running.

When you think about it, they NEED KRY's co-operation. Only one way to do that, IMO

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply